National Consultation workshop Vietnam Land Access for Women Program
Work shop for announcing and sharing result of the Coming home coalition’s activies in 2014
Work shop for announcing and sharing result of Returning home coalition’s activies in 2014 has been held on 19th December 2014 at Thanh Nien Hotel, 15B Ho Xuan Huong, Hanoi. Coming to attend the workshop are the representatives from agencies and associations, Ward People’s comittees, officers, leaders of clinics, medical centers on the area belong to 2 districts, Hai Ba Trung and Dong Da, Hanoi, leader of the Hanoi’s HIV prevention center as well as loyal customers of the Coming Home coalition on the area of Hanoi.
More in this section...
- Team building – A meaningful activity for CBOs
- VCSPA – The forum for civil organizations to collaborate for AIDS prevention 2014 – Light up the fire of love
- Women farmers empowered through increased access to land rights
- Learning For Lives: Talking to Kids about Sex and Sexuality
- Dialogue on gender equality and the role of civil society
- VCSPA - The workshop “Roles of community-based organizations in preventing HIV/AIDS in Vietnam
- Training courses of Global Fund project
- The series of activities, events of Global Fund project
- Team building MSM and PSP
- Economic costs of Living with disabilities and stigma in Viet Nam
- Wokshop on the development of toolkit for action “undersdtanding and tackling sex work-and hiv-related stigma and discrimination”
- The first National Symposium titled ‘Negotiating sexualities in moving spaces’ in Vietnam
- Qualitative Research on the Social and Cultural Factors Underlying the Skewed Sex Ratio at Birth in Viet Nam
- The impact of Harm Reduction Programs on Law Enforcement in Southeast Asia: What works and What doesn't
- Workshop on introduction to the toolkit for information, education and communication activities for reducation of stigma and discrimination related to disabled people
- "Transnational marriage migration of Vietnamese women in Asia: Toward a multi-dimensional view"
- Training workshops on “Reduction of stigma and discrimination against disadvantaged groups in Vietnam” organized at the Central College for Female Cadres and University of Labor and Social affairs
- The series of workshops on learning about and tackling drug addiction, sex work and hiv-related stigma and discrimination
- A series of workshops on “Understanding and tackling with stigma and discrimination related to people with disabilities”.
- Launching of the TV show “Love Strategist” on O2TV
- Press conference: Introduce research results from two studies on men’s sexuality and migrants’ sexuality in Vietnam
- The second meeting of the advisors board for the project “reducing stigma and discrimination toward people with disabilities.”
- Training workshop “Counseling on Relationship and Sexuality”
- ISDS disseminates the research results on social construct of sexuality in Viet Nam and the book “Sexuality in comteporary Vietnam: Easy To Joke About But Hard To Talk About”