Work shop for announcing and sharing result of Returning home coalition’s activies in 2014 has been held on 19th December 2014 at Thanh Nien Hotel, 15B Ho Xuan Huong, Hanoi. Coming to attend the workshop are the representatives from agencies and associations, Ward People’s comittees, officers, leaders of clinics, medical centers on the area belong to 2 districts, Hai Ba Trung and Dong Da, Hanoi, leader of the Hanoi’s HIV prevention center as well as loyal customers of the Coming Home coalition on the area of Hanoi.
Team building – A meaningful activity for CBOs
Within the scope of activity of sub-project ISDS – Sub-project VUSTA – Global funding project for HIV/AIDS prevention, from the 25th to 26th of October, in Thao Vien resort, Son Tay, Hanoi, exchange, connecting and team building activities have been organized with the participation of 134 members from 28 self-help groups (CBO) from Northern provinces including Hai Duong, Vinh Phuc, Hanoi, supported by ISDS.
VCSPA – The forum for civil organizations to collaborate for AIDS prevention 2014 – Light up the fire of love
All in good time, The annual meeting activity of civil organization to collaborate against AIDS has been organized in Da Nang city from the 12th to 14th of November 2014 with more than 200 domestic and foreign organizations working in the field of HIV/AIDS prevention.
The forum for civil organizations to collaborate against AIDS is an annual activity organized once a year for civil organizations to meet up and discuss the HIV/AIDS situation, exchange and share new ideas, experience of the units in the campaign of HIV/AIDS prevention, and at the same time provide an opportunity for the insiders to speak their mind to people who design and implement HIV/AIDS related policies.
More in this section...
- Women farmers empowered through increased access to land rights
- Learning For Lives: Talking to Kids about Sex and Sexuality
- Dialogue on gender equality and the role of civil society
- VCSPA - The workshop “Roles of community-based organizations in preventing HIV/AIDS in Vietnam
- Training courses of Global Fund project
- The series of activities, events of Global Fund project
- Team building MSM and PSP
- Economic costs of Living with disabilities and stigma in Viet Nam
- Wokshop on the development of toolkit for action “undersdtanding and tackling sex work-and hiv-related stigma and discrimination”
- The first National Symposium titled ‘Negotiating sexualities in moving spaces’ in Vietnam
- Qualitative Research on the Social and Cultural Factors Underlying the Skewed Sex Ratio at Birth in Viet Nam
- The impact of Harm Reduction Programs on Law Enforcement in Southeast Asia: What works and What doesn't
- Workshop on introduction to the toolkit for information, education and communication activities for reducation of stigma and discrimination related to disabled people
- "Transnational marriage migration of Vietnamese women in Asia: Toward a multi-dimensional view"
- Training workshops on “Reduction of stigma and discrimination against disadvantaged groups in Vietnam” organized at the Central College for Female Cadres and University of Labor and Social affairs
- The series of workshops on learning about and tackling drug addiction, sex work and hiv-related stigma and discrimination
- A series of workshops on “Understanding and tackling with stigma and discrimination related to people with disabilities”.
- Launching of the TV show “Love Strategist” on O2TV
- Press conference: Introduce research results from two studies on men’s sexuality and migrants’ sexuality in Vietnam
- The second meeting of the advisors board for the project “reducing stigma and discrimination toward people with disabilities.”
- Training workshop “Counseling on Relationship and Sexuality”
- ISDS disseminates the research results on social construct of sexuality in Viet Nam and the book “Sexuality in comteporary Vietnam: Easy To Joke About But Hard To Talk About”