More in this section...
- Training courses of Global Fund project
- The series of activities, events of Global Fund project
- Team building MSM and PSP
- Economic costs of Living with disabilities and stigma in Viet Nam
- Wokshop on the development of toolkit for action “undersdtanding and tackling sex work-and hiv-related stigma and discrimination”
- The first National Symposium titled ‘Negotiating sexualities in moving spaces’ in Vietnam
- Qualitative Research on the Social and Cultural Factors Underlying the Skewed Sex Ratio at Birth in Viet Nam
- The impact of Harm Reduction Programs on Law Enforcement in Southeast Asia: What works and What doesn't
- Workshop on introduction to the toolkit for information, education and communication activities for reducation of stigma and discrimination related to disabled people
- "Transnational marriage migration of Vietnamese women in Asia: Toward a multi-dimensional view"
- Training workshops on “Reduction of stigma and discrimination against disadvantaged groups in Vietnam” organized at the Central College for Female Cadres and University of Labor and Social affairs
- The series of workshops on learning about and tackling drug addiction, sex work and hiv-related stigma and discrimination
- A series of workshops on “Understanding and tackling with stigma and discrimination related to people with disabilities”.
- Launching of the TV show “Love Strategist” on O2TV
- Press conference: Introduce research results from two studies on men’s sexuality and migrants’ sexuality in Vietnam
- The second meeting of the advisors board for the project “reducing stigma and discrimination toward people with disabilities.”
- Training workshop “Counseling on Relationship and Sexuality”
- ISDS disseminates the research results on social construct of sexuality in Viet Nam and the book “Sexuality in comteporary Vietnam: Easy To Joke About But Hard To Talk About”